Friday 11 November 2011

Let me make it clear….

I was pained to see one of my fellow chroniclers Dharumi was “ejected” out of the SaveAmericanCollege blog responsibilities by the blog admin. With his BIG HEART he tried tirelessly to bring truthful news about American college, without knowing “Truth sometimes hurts”. Dharumi was the only inspirational force behind me to use my broom and use it effectively.
I am an alumnus of American College. I am better known as a janitor. My job is cleaning. That’s why the name broomboy. I use my broom only to clean the cobwebs and clutter and in this case I am trying to clean the chaos at the American college campus. Sometimes brooms are also used to drive evil forces. I am good in that also. I will not take sides. If there is wrong in either side I will point out. I don’t care for caste, creed or religion. I stand for truth and only TRUTH. Neither the bishop and his cronies nor my friends fighting a good cause at American college can dictate me to write what they feel. I will write only what I believe in.  I will write only the truth. To me American College is more important than anything. 
My apologies to Dharumi, if he had tried to accommodate my second post and was ejected because of that. But time will acknowledge the truth when it comes back glaringly at whoever decided to eject you out. Till then my broom will continue to clean as your pen continues to churn out the truth…..

broomboy